Hi there,
We may plan to active authorization for users to the internet against Windows AD, running on Windows server 2008R2. I'm running squid on opensuse 11.4 64-bit. I've found some how-to, many of them solve it by ntlm-auth (not in opensuse, but there is a similar named "ntlm_smb_lm_auth" for squid i suppose). Another choice is over ldap. What is better ? What are your expericiences or recomentations ? And - please - some step-by-step how-to ...
   Thanks and best regards
   J.Karliak.

--
Ma domena pouziva zabezpeceni a kontrolu SPF (www.openspf.org) a DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) . Pokud mate problemy s dorucenim emailu, zacnete pouzivat metody overeni puvody emailu zminene vyse. Dekuji. My domain use SPF (www.openspf.org) and DomainKeys/DKIM (with ADSP) policy and check. If you've problem with sending emails to me, start using email origin methods mentioned above. Thank you.