OK thanks Amos

I will try it
 and send to the list my results...

Le 02/03/2012 16:55, Amos Jeffries a écrit :
On 3/03/2012 4:37 a.m., David Touzeau wrote:
Thanks Amos

So to be clear for me

I need to enable backports in my sources.list and upgrade the kernel version to 2.6.37 or above in order to make TPROXY already compiled in the kernel ?

Probably. I dont know exactly what kernel is in backports.

All I know is that three of the five testers reporting issues in Ubuntu LTS migrated to Debian and reported back immediately saying it was working fine. I assumed that meant they were running default Squeeze, but since you got the TPROXY disabeled message I'm not sure about anything anymore.

Amos