I've found failing component. It’s external_acl_type with the %LOGIN parameter.
It starts some kind of authentification if it thinks user is not authenticated.
And that procedure force IE on XP to open login window. I think theat procedure
is different one than in squid_kerb_auth' ACL.
How can I help to determine root cause if this issue?