On 15.03.2012 03:24, Greg Whynott wrote:
Hello,

Just wanted to confirm if i am doing this properly,  as it appears to
not be working.  Thanks very much for your time.

the intent is to tag all traffic heading to identified sites with a
TOS tag which our internet routers will see and apply a policy route
based on this tag.   We want to send all requests bulk video traffic
to a particular ISP (we have multiple ISPs).

in the config I put:

acl youtube url_regex -i youtube
tcp_outgoing_tos af22 youtube

Did you mean the base-8 code 0xaf22 or base-7 code 0af22 or a tag named "af22" internally by the router?

The squid.conf setting value is a bitmap numeric representation. 0x hex values are usually easiest to deal with.