On 18/05/2012 2:48 a.m., Netmail wrote:
ok so from what I understand, the time of squid you can not change right?

You can change display only.

BUT, you have not provided any info about where in the world these machines are (what timezone is each ones "local"), and what timezone 7am and 9am you are talking about. Or where you are seeing these times. We will need to know that info in order to advise how/what to change.

Amos

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Amos Jeffries

On 17/05/2012 7:09 p.m., Netmail wrote:
The time of server is ..for example, 09:08, in the squid page error
the time is 07:08
This might help you. http://timeanddate.com/time/time-zones.html

Squid operates in UTC/GMT timezone along wth all other networking software. So
that you can correlate logs and other details regardless of the machine
location.

When locating the time manually, what the time you see depends on which
timezone the local clock or date reporter is displaying.

"date -u" command on the server should dislay a time matching the time shown by
Squid. Otherwise you need to configure NTP protocol on one or both machines to maintain
accurate clocks.

Amos