"Павел Бычихин" <pa...@hte.vl.net.ua> wrote in message news:4fdc3921.9010...@hte.vl.net.ua...

15.06.2012 20:17, Markus Moeller пишет:
Hi Amos,

http://squidkerbauth.sourceforge.net/ has only my helper squid_kerb_auth and squid_kerb_ldap which are both availabel in squid 3.2 as negotiate_kerberos_auth authentication helper and kerberos_ldap_group as external acl helper.

So not exactly what was asked for I think.

Markus

Amos suggested exactly what i need: squid_kerb_ldap.
In my system (FreeBSD 8.2) SQUID 3.2 is unavailable from ports. In addition, SQUID 3.2 is still beta. For this reason, I did not install SQUID 3.2 and had no idea about kerberos_ldap_group.

Then I suggest you just compile squid 3.2 and copy over the executables as they do not have any dependency to the rest of the squid code.

Markus