On 22/06/2012 11:30 p.m., Jasper Van Der Westhuizen wrote:
Hi all

Could anyone give me some pointers on how to set up a ACL based on allowing :
If I want to set up an ACL that includes all hosts(different subnets) that end
in .105, how would I go about?

Strictly speaking you *can't*. Because hosts don't end in numbers. Hosts are alphanumeric names.

I take it you mean IPv4 addresses, (one host has at least 1 MAC address, 2 IPv4 addresses, 3 IPv6 addresses - three of which may be used to contact Squid).

A 1980-style netmask does what you are asking:

   acl foo src 0.0.0.105/0.0.0.255

But Why? Modern networks use CIDR subnet masking /8, /16, /24, /32, /48, /56, /64, /128 etc.