On 8/14/2012 10:06 PM, David Hembree wrote:
Hey Eliezer, yes we need tproxy working. This proxy is to act as a
"man in the middle" for some users who won't know it's there (i.e.
clients don't need to be configured) to endpoints off our network,
i.e. public sites on the internet http and https that we allow

for that you wont need tproxy but just intercept.
for https it's more complicated and you will need ssl-bump and CA publication to the clients computers.

I have used little redhat but indeed centos and fedora and if the lib is missing you can weither compile them manually or to find the right package because on all redhat flavor linux i have used with squid you can get a package of libcap and libcap2.

if you have specific redhat version it will be much more simple to find a package.

Regards,
Eliezer

Thanks,
David