On 30/08/2012 8:05 p.m., Jenny Lee wrote:
Why don't you send some donations to the man: aypp2...@treenet.co.nz

For the record that is my PayPal address. Buttons at http://treenet.co.nz/projects/squid/

Amos

He has singlehandedly attended & fixed everyone's problems here for years and
not once asked anything in return.

Jenny

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 16:28:58 -0500
To: squid-users@squid-cache.org
From: knap...@realtime.net
Subject: [squid-users] kudus

I've been watching this list for a while, and I'd like to just take a
moment to give Amos Jeffries a huge pat on the back. I've been involved
with the administration of a mailing list, and it is a huge job. Amos
obviously spends much time dealing with the list and squid, and probably
gets little enough thanks for it. He handles a lot of crap with consummate
skill. He is a huge asset to the open source community, and squid in
particular.

So THANKS!, Amos. You get a gold star.