Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 19/09/2012 10:15 a.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
I was thinking about squidguard and url_rewrite.

Since external_acl and deny_info I really dont see why to use squidGuard at
url_rewrite?

Right. That was the intention. URL-rewrite is a hack and a direct violation of
HTTP. The interface is old and rather
limited, it should be avoided whenever possible.

Interesting... Not yet took a deeper look at it, but how to use squidguard with
external_acl and deny_info ?

The other interfaces are designed to enable safe standards compliant ways to
perform the desired operations.

Now to get the rest of the world to understand that instead of blindly
following the obsolete tutorials from squid-2.5
or older ;-)

Allways hard...

JM