Hey Ogeid,

No Problem.
As you can see the problem is a network issue and not by the proxy.

To migrate you should save your current settings into other directory first.

Regards,
Eliezer

On 12/6/2012 12:51 AM, Ogeid Alavaz wrote:
Hi Eliezer, thanks for your advise and response.

I will be more carefull next time, this is my first time at a forum like this.

I have my doubt to be a network issue, due that the proxy is behind a
fisical gateway, and I do not have control over it, it is another work
mate, and he says everything is correct on his side.

The thind is that if I use the proxy to go out to internet via another
modem, not the fisical gateway, the client can go out to
www.correo-gto.com.mx  with out any problem, and when I conect it, the
way that has to be, is when I have the problem.

I want to get into the real problem, and see if the server has
something wrong. On the other side, I have installed a new serever
with squid 3.1, on the same level as the old proxy, the one with the
problem, the new proxy works fine, and the client can go in to the
pagewww.correo-gto.com.mx.

I follor your sugest to try wget and here are the results:

(1)
to the web page that I have the problem, it gaves me time out:

# wgethttp://www.correo-gto.com.mx/internacional/index.1.html
--2012-12-05 16:38:16--http://www.correo-gto.com.mx/internacional/index.1.html
Resolvingwww.correo-gto.com.mx... 184.154.122.58
Connecting towww.correo-gto.com.mx|184.154.122.58|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... Read error (Connection reset
by peer) in headers.
Retrying.

--2012-12-05 16:44:42--  (try: 3)
http://www.correo-gto.com.mx/internacional/index.1.html
Connecting towww.correo-gto.com.mx|184.154.122.58|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response...

(2)
to a diferent web page, it download succefully:

# wgethttp://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html
--2012-12-05 16:30:23--http://curl.haxx.se/docs/manpage.html
Resolving curl.haxx.se... 80.67.6.50, 2a00:1a28:1200:9::2
Connecting to curl.haxx.se|80.67.6.50|:80... connected.
Length: 127127 (124K) [text/html]
Saving to: `manpage.html'

2012-12-05 16:30:25 (20.9 MB/s) - `manpage.html' saved [127127/127127]

I been looking how to migrate from squid 2.7 to squid 3.1 but have no
found a way clear for me, I do not know if I just make a remove and
install will be enogth.

Thanks and great day.

--
Eliezer Croitoru