You can safely block optimizely.com and the websites that use it, have no
problems.

Marcus

On 12/11/2012 07:58 AM, Muhammad Shehata wrote:
Dears,
sorry but I've an urgent case, is there any Ideas about the JS issues in squid3

From: Muhammad Shehata
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 9:32 AM
To: Eliezer Croitoru; squ...@treenet.co.nz
Cc: squid-users@squid-cache.org
Subject: RE: [squid-users] Squid3 extremely slow for some website cnn.com

Dear Amos,Eliezer

     Could you help me in that, I found squid3 failed to get some Java script
pages in some websites
     squid3 logs : TCP_MISS_ABORTED/000 0 GET
http://cdn.optimizely.com/js/128727546.js
     squid3 logs :TCP_MISS/200 17298 GET
http://cdn.optimizely.com/js/128727546.js - DIRECT/23.50.196.211 text/javascript

Is there any patch to solve such issue in squid3 and if there any configuration
option to speed up the response time without affecting badly

Mshehata
IT NS

Best regards,

Muhammed Shehata
IT Network Security Engineer
TE Data
Building A11- B90, 2nd floor
Smart Village, Cairo, Alex Desert Road, 28 Km
6th of October 12577, Egypt
T: +20 (2) 33 32 0700 | Ext: 1532
F: +20 (2) 33 32 0800 | M:
E: m.sheh...@tedata.net