On 19/01/2013 8:10 a.m., Usuário do Sistema wrote:
Hello people,

Out of the blue my squid box linux machine ( CentOS 5.4 ) stops the
ntlm authentication. maybe someone do something in the Active
Directory but I don't know....

when I run the command ntlm_auth --username myuser  show me follow output

Substituting charset 'UTF-8' for LOCALE
password:
lang_tdb_init: /usr/lib/samba/en_US.UTF-8.msg: No such file or directory
NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED: Access denied (0xc0000022)

Why it's returning Access Denied for me ? I thing the issue is about
unicode as well as it's show on output. but where can I change that ?
if it was that....

This is a Samba issue. Please try the Samba help channels for better assistance.