On 22/01/2013 11:16 a.m., Jason A. Sloan wrote:
Has some time to play around again. SELinux was the culprit, Set to
permissive and it launched without issue. Now to sort out Kerberos.....

When I revisit SELinux (after Kerberos and ICAP) I'll mail  back what I did
to make it SELinux friendly again.

Please do, Thank you. Far too often we simply see advice of "enable permissive", which is probably the worst outcome.

If we can get specific secure SELinux settings the wiki documentation can be updated to include it for future use, and the distro packaging can be updated to prevent it occuring for packaged installations.