Hey Amos.

I was waiting for that!

We have a few requirements not yet satisfied in Squid 3.x, storeurl_rewrite
features are a big one, so we're having to hold off until we're able to conjure
something up.

Can't get them ported across can you? ;-)

WIth regard to 2.7, ZPH, are you aware of any bugs that may cause sibling_hit
to be ineffective. I saw on the Lusca project that their code had an issue
preventing the mark from ever being applied. I wonder if Squid suffers with a
similar fault.

Nick
--
Nick Fennell