On 02/04/2013 21:14, Andrew Beverley wrote:

(I will always have another proxy as my upstream).  If so then actually
I need to reset the mark for each request?
I *think* you could just set the mark on the upstream connection for
each request.

I think this is the correct answer (so that it handles persistent connections).

I confess to not yet having continued to explore the code, but I guess I need recommendations on a good place to insert this - basically I need the point where a new request hits the network in the direction of the upstream

A leg up would be welcome, I will continue to explore the code in the meantime.

Thanks

Ed W