On Apr 3, 2013, at 2:14 AM, Amos Jeffries <squ...@treenet.co.nz> wrote:

> On 3/04/2013 12:45 p.m., jeffrey j donovan wrote:
>> ARP / MAC / EUI-* operations not supported
>
> What operating system? most of them support MAC address lookups.
>
> What type of IP addresses? IPv6 address ->MAC conversion is not properly
> supported yet, but the warning should not be showing up on those.
>
> Amos

Hi Amos

mac osx 10.6.8 . I have ipv6 disabled on this system. It's a straight ipv4
system. I let it run for about 24 hours,
ERROR: ARP / MAC / EUI-* operations not supported on this operating system.

over and over, everytime a client connects. I don't think it's hampering the
operation in anyway. it's just noisy.

-j