Dear all,

I have squid 2.7 stable9 running in transparent mode.
i'd like to store all logs into a mysql database.

i've created the requested squid_log(access_log) with it'sĀ privilegesĀ as
mentioned.
and added the following to my squid.conf:
access_log daemon://///SomePassword squid
according to what i've googled thus far, i need to add a log daemon directive
that points to logfile-daemon_mysql.pl
though cannot find that script under these locations:

/etc/squid/*
/usr/local/*
nor under this
ftp://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/pub/squid/squid/squid-2.7.STABLE9.tar.gz

advice on how to proceed, would be greatly appreciated

PS: i don't have a problem in upgrading to squid3 as this is a lab environment
before switching to production.