On 10/05/2013 2:41 p.m., Yang Zhang wrote:
I have a database of HTTP requests and responses which I'd like to
"import" into Squid so it can serve from this cache.  Is there any
documentation/resources describing the data organization/layout of a
Squid cache directory, plus any gotchas/pitfalls I may want to be
aware of?  Thanks.

It is certainly possible with any of the caches.
There are some gotchas:
 1) Squid must not be using the cache at the time new content is added,
2) you must remove any swap.state journal (may be inside one of the storage system entries). 3) Squid may drop your added content if its too old by the time its needed.

Unfortunately I'm not sure if the formats are documented clearly anywhere. Its about time they were so I will have a look around for you and look into writing some if necessary.

HTH