________________________________

I have had exact same problem when I was trying TPROXY with similar
configuration.

Squid would route packets but not LOG anything in access log.

If I stop squid then clients cant access any website. (this indicates that
packets are indeed routing through squid).

I gave up later on. I might give it a try again after few days.

Amm.