On 6/12/2013 1:27 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
On 12/06/2013 9:18 p.m., Eliezer Croitoru wrote:
On 6/12/2013 11:28 AM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
<snip>
Who was the one that worked on vary code in the past?

Henrik mainly, and maybe the guys who did HTCP. I've dabbled a bit but
my best guess was tested in the bug report and seems not to have been
right.

Amos
Another point to add into my reaserch.
I am not promising anything but I will try in my free time to understand the source of it. If we can take some time together as a team to look over the code and through some snippets into the air I think we can find the culprit. I will be back from a "Shiva" (mourning) and I hope that we will have some time to understand it on the IRC.

Eliezer