On 5/07/2013 3:33 a.m., Alexandre Chappaz wrote:
Hi,

I have this object not being cached, and I can't understand why.

Lets start with... how are you identifying that it is not being cached?

http://download.cdn.mozilla.net/pub/mozilla.org/firefox/releases/22.0/update/win32/fr/firefox-22.0.complete.mar
redbot.org confirms this is a cacheable resource with no protocol problems visible.

I have this cachedir set for objects of size > 128Ko :

cache_dir aufs /var/cache/squid/W${process_number} 9000 16 256 min-size=131072

SMP macros in use I see. How many workers do you have?

Also, what *other* size limits on object sizes are in your configuration file? please list those *and* all cache_dir lines in your configuration file in exactly the order they appear in the config.

the headers of the object :
   HTTP/1.1 200 OK
   Last-Modified: Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:38:37 GMT
   ETag: "dcfc8c-19e4648-4df6f81aff940"
   Server: Apache
   Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:23:22 GMT

the storedir is full, but I understand that since the object is
requested very often, it should replace anotherone in the cachedir.
(cache_replacement_policy heap LFUDA )

You say *the storedir* ... but there are multiple store directories yes? one for each Squid worker process.

Do you have any hint on how to make sure th object gets cached?
Thanks

More info needed.

Please also list your refresh_pattern rules.