On 25/07/2013 2:17 a.m., x-man wrote:
cache.zip
<http://squid-web-proxy-cache.1019090.n4.nabble.com/file/n4661225/cache.zip>

Hi,

I've attached zipped version of my cache.log file which clearly shows 3
times FATAL: Received Segment Violation...dying.

It is unclear from this log what is causing the segment violations. They all occur at random different times in the processing and there is also an assertion failure in there.

The wiki page Eliezer referenced youto has a script to run a live proxy under gdb and obtain stack trace information with minimal downtime to your production server users. If you can run your proxy with that script please it should produce some more useful information.