On Wednesday 07 August 2013 at 21:02:53, Roman Gelfand wrote:

> Is there a way I could control access to various sites based on user
> irregardless of workstation they are on?  All in transparent proxy.

If it's transparent, you can't get authentication credentials (username /
password).

Since you want to base access on user, not workstation (IP address) then no,
squid has no information on which to base different access to different sites.

Antony.

--
There are two possible outcomes:

 If the result confirms the hypothesis, then you've made a measurement.
 If the result is contrary to the hypothesis, then you've made a discovery.

 - Enrico Fermi

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.