Hi Michael!

I need that user auth with popup browser.

Em 13/08/2013 11:24, Michael Graham escreveu:
On Tue, 2013-08-13 at 11:12 -0300, Oliveiros Peixoto (Netinho) wrote:
I need get ip address of user in my own auth basic script. Exist some
method to pass that can i get the ip?
My auth basic getting the username and password and check in mysql
table, if ok, he will write in other table the username and ip address
of user. How can work with this?
You probably want to have a read of

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/AddonHelpers

and

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/external_acl_type/

You basically want to add the following to the squid.conf

external_acl_type <name> %LOGIN %SRC <your script>

Your script will then receive the source ip and username on standard in.
You can then reply ERR or OK on standard out.

Cheers,