On 13/09/2013 1:31 p.m., Jeffrey Walton wrote:
I'm interested in posting a few questions on the source code.
According to squid-dev list [1]: "This list is designed for people who
are interested in developing and/or testing experimental squid code
during the development and not for general users."

That's not me since I don't plan on developing.

Where does one ask source code related questions, but *not* in the
context of squid-dev?

Depends on whay the question is about.
"How does X work?" questions can go here, "how do I change Y to do Z?" type questiosn are development so squid-dev is better.