Hi Eliezer!

Any ideas or suggestions on how I can proceed?

Thank you!

Aécio

Em 9/18/13 3:46 PM, Aecio Alves escreveu:
Hello,

Sorry for the delay in answering you.

I'm using - helper-protocol = squid-2.5-ntlmssp.

I tried to use version 3.3 of squid, but had several errors during compilation.
But I can try again.

I am using version 4 of Samba.

The OS I use is CentOS 5.9.

Thank you.