Hi Mihail,

I use mostly msktutil and not the samba tools. So I don't know what extra rights you might need for samba. I give myself write access to a separate OU to manage Unix service principals with msktutil.

Regards
Markus

"Mihail Lukin" wrote in message news:CAAmm_rZyAg2WA7rOkK43G14Ot6w1PNkm=1fypfw_n-h1jgz...@mail.gmail.com...

I've just noticed that there is also LDAP modify request in captured
traffic that is trying to set servicePrincipalName attribute and ends
up with insufficientAccessRights result! I will ask for additional
privileges from our domain admin and see if it solves the issue.