On 2013-11-27 04:20, Dieter Bloms wrote:
Hi,

I found http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/HTTP2 and I wonder if it is
the actual state, that SPDY is planned for squid 3.5, or is it allready
implemented in the actual version.

SPDY is not planned at all. Unless the SPDY people re-write their spec to drop all the features IETF WG determined to be incompatible with real world HTTP requirements.

I am working on HTTP/2 support now and have some very basic code which should be sufficient to let an interception proxy operate over port 443 or port 80 with direct HTTP/2 connections happening.

Sponsorship and/or assistance welcome.

PS. Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the page.