On 01/15/2014 07:32 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
Something strange going on here with your Coordinator. That error is only produced when actively generating a response that needs to embed a URI for some resource served by Squid.

What is your coordinator doing that needs it to be aware of the worker service port(s) so often?

Amos,

I think it's from the mime handling. I get 177 of those errors, and there are 177 non-comment lines in mime.conf If I make /usr/share/squid3/mime.conf an empty file then I get none.

--Will