Hey There,

Just note that the StoreID wiki was written during the design and testing.
I can think about a way to make squid do what you are talking about.

Eliezer

On 16/01/14 00:31, Niki Gorchilov wrote:
Actually, it is working. I found two mistakes in my config - a typo in
cache_peer_access directive and absence of 'allow-miss' in the
cache_peer definition.

After fixing them, inter cache communication is working only with
altered URLs but this still does the job:
- If UDP is MISS the originating peer makes a TCP connection to
destination server and caches the result
- if UDP is HIT, the call is forwarded via sibling with modified URL,
but the sibling handles the request without problems

UDP HIT request example:
peer B: UDP_HIT/000 0 HTCP_TST
http://c.youtube.com.squid.internal/videoplayback/09ebf166f4892e4f.140.712704-950271
- HIER_NONE/- -
peer B: TCP_HIT/200 237948 GET
http://c.youtube.com.squid.internal/videoplayback/09ebf166f4892e4f.140.712704-950271
- HIER_NONE/- application/octet-stream
peer A: TCP_MISS/200 237948 GET
http://r2---sn-bavc5aoxu-nv4e.googlevideo.com/videoplayback? -
SIBLING_HIT/peerb application/octet-stream

UDP MISS request example:
peer B: UDP_MISS/000 0 HTCP_TST
http://c.youtube.com.squid.internal/videoplayback/09ebf166f4892e4f.140.2138112-2375679
- HIER_NONE/- -
peer A: TCP_MISS/200 237938 GET
http://r2---sn-bavc5aoxu-nv4e.googlevideo.com/videoplayback? -
HIER_DIRECT/r2---sn-bavc5aoxu-nv4e.googlevideo.com
application/octet-stream

Case closed!