On 2014-02-06 11:09, Alex Crow wrote:
Amos,

Yes, I compiled a Debian package and installed the squid3*dbg*.deb file.

This is a bit tricky as this is a production just from testing with a
few clients the problem does not appear.

I can definitely say that

/usr/lib/debug/usr/sbin/squid3

Is there as is fairly large so I don't know why there are missing symbols.

For production servers I use this minimal-downtime debugging script. It or small variations have worked well for a few clients on production server passing upwards of 10K req/sec for several hundred users.
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/BugReporting#Using_gdb_debugger_on_a_live_proxy_.28with_minimal_downtime.29

Amos

Cheers

Alex