On 2014-02-11 04:13, Walter Herrera wrote:
Hi!
A im using squid 3.24, and i have this problem:

we have a server in the localnet, this server has a web interface to
create reports, and the user can upload file to attach in this
reports, when i upgrade squid 2.7 to 3.2.4, they cant upload this
attachment. i have this rules but not use squid in my localnet:

acl localnet src 192.168.0.0/22 192.9.200.0/24
acl mydomian dstdomain .mydomain.com

always_direct allow segurcoop
always_direct allow localnet

http_access allow mydomain
http_access allow localnet

when user browse in the localnet or my domian, i dont see nothing in
/var/log/squid/access.log

thanks!!

The absence of any record in access.log indicates that either the transaction has not completed or the traffic did in fact not go through Squid at all.

What does the rest of your squid.conf contain? ordering and context is often very important in squid.conf.

Also, can you upgrade to 3.4.3 Squid version instead of 3.2? that release has better upgrade compatibility from the squid-2.7 fork.