Hey,

I am allowing to myself just ask couple questions to make sure I understand the issue.
What are you trying to do? What is the network infrastructure looks like?
I have a Lab in hand that can mimic couple situations and test them.
Is it on a bridge or router mode? the interception machine..(it's one of the two 100%).

Fedora 20 seems to work for me the last time I checked but I will verify it for you.

Settings will be shown later.
I have an example of wccp setup with ubuntu that can be tested again:
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/UbuntuTproxy4Wccp2

Eliezer