On 2014-03-12 01:00, Bhagwat Yadav wrote:
Hi All,

I know that HttpStateData::httpBuildRequestHeader in http.cc is
checking the header entry by calling
"copyOneHeaderFromClientsideRequestToUpstreamRequest" function.

But I want to know how to drop the packet on basis of some specific
header identified in the incoming request on squid..

You cant do anything about packets. They are on a whole different level of networking to the ones where Squid operates. HTTP operates on messages. There is no way to simply drop a message like you can with packets. All messages MUST have a response even if the response is to close the whole connection.

Why are you wanting this? what are you trying to do overall?