Em 15/05/14 14:59, Antoine Klein escreveu:
Hi there,

I need to install squid to apply a QoS in a private network with the delay pool.
In fact, this network offer a public WIFI, so that's not possible to
configure a proxy on clients.

Is it possible to intercept HTTPS connexion, apply a Delay Pool and
forward the request without decipher the SSL packet ?

I really dont think that's possible. Anyway, you can always use your Linux (or whatever OS you're using) QoS tools to acchieve something similar to delay pools but on NATted connections. You can have squid intercepting TCP/80 connections and apply delay pools, the TCP/443 (and all other indeed) connections can be throttled by QoS SO tools.

--

        Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
        Leonardo Rodrigues

        gertru...@solutti.com.br