I got it figured out... it was the acl rules at the top... since the server IP was within the company network and I was testing and accessing from outside, it was not working. So at least for testing I needed to add my own IP as part of the "acl localnet"... after that it worked perfectly.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

Mike