So, I added those and restarted...still get the "your computer may be sending automated queries" error form google.
I then set x forwarded for to off, no change.
Then commented out via, no change.

Current conf:

auth_param basic realm AAA proxy server
auth_param basic credentialsttl 2 hours
auth_param basic program /usr/lib64/squid/ncsa_auth /etc/squid/squid_passwd
authenticate_cache_garbage_interval 1 hour
authenticate_ip_ttl 2 hours
acl manager proto cache_object
acl localhost src 127.0.0.1/32
acl to_localhost dst 127.0.0.0/8
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl Safe_ports port 80          # http
acl Safe_ports port 21          # ftp
acl Safe_ports port 443         # https
acl Safe_ports port 70          # gopher
acl Safe_ports port 210         # wais
acl Safe_ports port 1025-65535  # unregistered ports
acl Safe_ports port 280         # http-mgmt
acl Safe_ports port 488         # gss-http
acl Safe_ports port 591         # filemaker
acl Safe_ports port 777         # multiling http
acl Safe_ports port 1863         # MSN messenger
acl ncsa_users proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl CONNECT method CONNECT
http_access deny manager
http_access deny !Safe_ports
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny to_localhost
http_access allow localhost
http_access allow ncsa_users
http_access deny all
icp_access allow all
http_port 8080
access_log /var/log/squid/access.log squid
cache_log /var/log/squid/cache.log
buffered_logs on
half_closed_clients off
visible_hostname AAAProxyServer
log_icp_queries off
dns_nameservers 208.67.222.222 208.67.220.220
hosts_file /etc/hosts
memory_pools off
client_db off
delay_pools 1