On 2014-07-04 03:42, WiNET . wrote:
I keep getting:

Access Denied.

Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed
at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

Your cache administrator is webmaster.

I'm not sure what is wrong. I used to run squid2.7 a long while ago,
this is my first time trying to setup squid3 (squid v3.3.8 if I'm not
mistaken)

This is because of the fix for CVE-2009-0801. NAT on a separate machine has never actually worked properly even in 2.7. The fix we have in current Squid involves verifying the TCP destination IP, which also enforces that NAT is performed on the Squid machine instead of remotely. You need to use policy routing or similar mechanisms on the router to get the packets to the Squid machine unchanged for interception to work.