Hi,

        Many thanks for the quick reply.

        HTML source of the frame shows the elements are present. I have
        not modified options_order.php at all and the error logs too
        dont show anything. I noticed if I remove the lines order1=1 to
        order6=6, I do get the dropdown menu and the Add button back,
        but the dropdown menu does not show anything other than "Size".
        And once I add "Size" the menu and Add button vanish.

        I would like to add "To" to the list.

        I think there is some limit set on the number of fields that can be
        displayed and also on what fields can be displayed, and I do not know
        how to change that.

        Thanks and regards,
        Nandagopal

Nandagopal,

        I installed Squirrelmail version 1.4.23
        (squirrelmail-20230831_0200-SVN.stable.tar.gz) on a Debian
        Buster system with Apache as web server and dove.

        It works fine, but in Indexing Order in Options, I am unable to add
        fields I want to be displayed as the dropdown menu and the Add
        button are missing. It was available in earlier installations. I
        have attached screenshot of the display. What am I missing?

Works for me... I suggest inspecting the HTML source of the frame to see
if the elements are there at all, and look for PHP errors in your web
server's PHP and/or web server error logs. Short of that, make sure
src/options_order.php is not modified.

--
Paul Lesniewski
SquirrelMail Team

-----
squirrelmail-users mailing list
List address: squirrelmail-users@lists.sourceforge.net
List info (subscribe/unsubscribe/change options):

V. Nandagopal                                  Email: nandg...@math.tifr.res.in
School of Mathematics                          Telephone: 22782672
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research         Fax: 22804610/11
Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Bombay 400 005, India