I did cook up a little perl script (couldn't figure out the c cgi that
was on the list before) --- it's not perfect, but I think it's secure
(somebody please holler if it isn't), and it's attached to this
message.

I have it installed owned by vpopmail.vchkpw and chmod 4750, so it is
SUID.  Edit the file, and change $template_path $vadduser_bin and
$my_domain appropriately.  The real shortcoming is that the virtual
domain is hardwired --- I think I probably intend to set that with an
environment variable passed by Apache per virtual domain, I just
haven't played with this in a couple of weeks.

Lang Martin

signup.tar