Hi folks,

Please don't chew my head off for this one, I'm new on this list and to
sqwebmail.

I'm running qmail on linux and apache server version: Apache/1.3.1 (Unix)

I have just converted from Mailbox to Maildir in order to use sqwebmail. I
*thought* everything was going along well...

I can retrieve and read my mail since the conversion (today) using pinq (a
wrapper supplied with qmail). Yeah, I'm using Pine.

Anyway, I think the conversion went ok based on the above, however, after
I compiled and installed sqwebmail as per the INSTALL supplied with the
distribution, I can load the page (http://<my site>/sqwebmail) which
prompts me for username and password, but as soon as I do and press
"login" I get a "the page cannot be displayed". Bummer... :(

The URL changes to http://<my sute>/sqwebmail?index=1.

There is a firewall in between my client and the server. Is there anything
that sqwebmail could try doing which the firewall possibly doesn't like ?
I doubt it, but I'd rather mention it now then later.

I'm clueless at this point. Hopefully someone can help. In the mean time,
I'll keep reading...

Regards,

Jean