Sorry to all:
  I found the problem and fixed it:-) It was due to my configuration!!
Wrong bindPW was put in the authldaprc and some minor fault in entry of
ldap ...:-) All things go fine!!
  While i am reading the code of authlib/* , I found it was wonderful code
with good architecture!! :) But a little complication to understand quickly
or for newbie :))))))