Guys,

If there is an archive of this mailing list, could someone please point me in the
right direction. Many thanks.

In the absence of the above, I have a couple of questions if you would be so kind:

1) When viewing the INBOX, is there a method to refresh the folder, i.e. include new
messages, without returning to the main Folders display and re-entering the INBOX.

2) Could anyone explain the reason why when hitting the 'Reload' button in MS IE,
whilst viewing the INBOX, causes a return to the 'Login' screen. Netscape behaves
correctly (??). I realise this maybe some broken element of IE, but is there a way
around it that anyone has discovered please.

Setup: sqwebmail 3.3.7 - db 3.3.11 (userdb) - apache 1.3.26 + mod_ssl over HTTPS

Cheers,

Steve