Actually I think this is another problem altogether, I saw a reference to this in the list archives. Someone else was experiencing a similar problem, Sam V. said the users vpopmail was an old version, maybe try upgrading it.....

Terry...

Micha Silver wrote:
Terry:
Thanks for the tip, but that's appaently not my problem.
I did as you suggested, and here's the error I get when trying to compile:

authvchkpw.c: In function `auth_vchkpw_changepass':
authvchkpw.c:142: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
authvchkpw.c:151: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
authvchkpw.c:151: dereferencing pointer to incomplete type
gmake[2]: *** [authvchkpw.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/micha/dl/qmail/sqwebmail-3.4.0.20021124/authlib'
gmake[1]: *** [all] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/micha/dl/qmail/sqwebmail-3.4.0.20021124/authlib'
gmake: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

Make any sense to you?

TIA,
Micha