Hi there,

I have installed sqwebmail-3.3.4 on qmail 1.03 (RedHat Linux 7.3).
Everything is OK exept for the fact that when I login to the SQWebMail the email address includes the name of the computer where qmail resides.

Ex:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

So when i try to send a message the reply-to address is incorect (it cannot find computername.domainname.tld because it is not registered in DNS) and therefor my message is rejected by most of the mail servers. How can I change the settings for SQWebmail to show the email address as
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  without using virtual domains. I want to use the OS logins for SQWebmail and not virtual email accounts.

TNX.

Valentin.