I installed Sqwebmail 3.3.7 at a site running Postfix and later enabled
filtering. Filtering works well. It can be used to get rid of some spam and
to route certain imcoming messages to specified folders. You should start
by reading the Mail Filtering section of the INSTALL file carefully. I
suggest that you do what you can, and then come back with specific
questions if you have problems. (I had to read the filtering section
several time before getting it working.)

Good luck,
George