On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 10:03:59PM -0500, Sam Varshavchik wrote:

> >ERROR: You have exceeded your quota
>
> This error message can show up if the sqwebmail install is corrupted (the
> small makemime binary program, which encodes attachments, is missing or
> corrupte).

Thanks for this, Sam -- we've been seeing that problem ever since a
system upgrade was done to the server -- turns out the
/libexec/sqwebmali and /libexec/authlib files had not been restored.

BUT still:  SqWebMail -looks- like it's accepting attachments -- but
the resulting email has no attachment, when received.  This is version
2.1.1, in 'production' use on a RH 7.3 box.  Any idea what could be
causing this behavior...?

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."