People, let's please be a little civilized here.

Like Paul, I am also one of those who gets annoyed at questions like mine and I
apologize for my lapse in mailing list etiquette. However, unlike Paul, I usually
ignore questions from people who haven't read the docs because it is a waste of time
and resources to answer/attack them.

However, I was not the installer. I paid someone else to install this for us and asked
them first how to change the attachment size. They were unable to provide an answer
for me and suggested I try the mailing list.

Shortly after sending in the question, I was able to locate the documentation and the
section that specified the options for attachment size while performing the install
and forwarded it to the helpful people at Inter7 so they were also aware of it.

I assume this mailing list was put in place to help people, and not provide a forum
for personal attacks.

If there is a FAQ or an archive, can we put a link to it on
http://inter7.com/sqwebmail? That's where I looked and was unable to find it.

Dan Norton
Network Administrator

WareNet
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(949) 417 - 2300 x 2360
(888) 927 - 3329 (Fax)
Emergency Cell Phone: 949-337-2148
WebSite Development, Web Hosting, Connectivity, Colocation
aim: deveyn