what is this? why I have a junk email for this list?
could anyone tell me why?

Jerry

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, January 04, 2003 10:35 AM
Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

> This is the Postfix program at host pop-mail.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that the message returned
> below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the message returned below.
>
> The Postfix program
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: can't create user output file.
>     Command output: procmail: Error while writing to
"/var/spool/mail/junk"

--- Begin Message ---
I have install a sqwebmail, and I do a frame web page
to invoke sqwebmail's frame, but every time
I have to see a url in browser's address column like that:

http://THE.SITE/cgi-bin/sqwebmail/USER/D02EDBDB1D35FD3ACB3F5F7E8804C0C7/1041
647472?folder=INBOX&form=mail

I know this is a url leak by invoke, but could you tell me
how can I set the page source code against this leak?

Thanks!

Jerry

--- End Message ---